Who Is the Man Behind the Camera in 'With Love, Meghan'?New Foto - Who Is the Man Behind the Camera in 'With Love, Meghan'?

Throughout seasons one and two ofWith Love, Meghan, an off-screen, male voice occasionally chimes in to ask Meghan Markle questions. Who is that guy, viewers may be wondering. The answer: director Michael Steed. Steed, who previously worked onAnthony Bourdain: Parts UnknownandThe Mind of a Chef, among other series, often asks Meghan about what she's doing, or reacts to something she says to the crew. In a few episodes, he even appears in front of the camera to taste a dish. "Everyone has this one version of her, but she's just someone who is hustling and working and doing," Steed toldPeopleof Meghan. "I genuinely wanted to create an environment where she could relax, and I know the pressures of what she deals with on a daily basis. I was happy that we created scenes where she could tap into that part of her life." In one scene at the start of season one, episode six, Meghan makes herself avocado toast then Steed a breakfast sandwich. "The only thing better than eating food is making food for someone and watching them eat it with delight," she says as she watches him dig in. In season two, Steed again appears to taste test food, and during the crew party in the finale. According to his LinkedIn, Steed graduated from Georgia State University with a bachelor's degree in film/cinema/video studies in 1996. His first major project wasAnthony Bourdain: No Reservations, which he served as a producer on, and he producedAnthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown. In addition, he directed and executive producedThe Mind of a ChefandMy Guest Guest Needs No Introduction with David Letterman. Both seasons of With Love, Meghan are now streaming on Netflix.Watch now You Might Also Like 12 Weekend Getaway Spas For Every Type of Occasion 13 Beauty Tools to Up Your At-Home Facial Game

Who Is the Man Behind the Camera in 'With Love, Meghan'?

Who Is the Man Behind the Camera in 'With Love, Meghan'? Throughout seasons one and two ofWith Love, Meghan, an off-screen, male voi...
Sarah Michelle Gellar Celebrates 23rd Anniversary with Freddie Prinze Jr. in Touching Wedding Throwback PostNew Foto - Sarah Michelle Gellar Celebrates 23rd Anniversary with Freddie Prinze Jr. in Touching Wedding Throwback Post

Kevin Mazur/WireImage; Axelle/Bauer-Griffin/FilmMagic Sarah Michelle Gellar celebrated 23 years of marriage with husband Freddie Prinze Jr. on Monday, Sept. 1, by posting a throwback wedding photo alongside a playful caption on Instagram TheI Know What You Did Last Summercostars wed in Mexico, in 2002 The couple share daughter Charlotte and son Rocky Sarah Michelle GellarandFreddie Prinze Jr.are celebrating 23 years of marriage, but who's counting? It turns out, theBuffy the Vampire Slayerstar is! The actress, 48, posted a playful tribute to her husband, 49, in honor of their 23rd wedding anniversary on Monday, Sept. 1. In a joint post onInstagram, she wrote, "23 years, 276 months, 1,196 weeks, 8,395 days, 201,480 hours, 12,088,800 minutes and 725,328,000 seconds give or take…. But who's counting ?!?" Gellar shared a throwback photo from the couple's 2002 wedding, which took place at the El Careyes resort in Mexico. In the photo, Prinze holds Gellar's hand as he helps her up a few of the venue's steps. The couple also matched in white for their big day. Initially, neither of theScooby-Doocostars "were into marriage," nor believed in it. However, their perspectives changed once their relationship became more serious. "One day, I just knew we were gonna get married and I knew I was gonna propose," Prinze toldPEOPLE Nowin 2020. "I didn't know when or how. And so I did and fortunately, she was on the same page. My instincts were correct." Gellar added, "I think for the first time it felt different right? Maybe it was the right time for both of us in our lives." Jerod Harris/Getty In 2000, theI Know What You Did Last Summercostars accidentally went on a first date after another friend canceled on dinner plans at the last minute, and the pair had instant chemistry. Less than two years after their friendship turned romantic, the couple got engaged in April 2001. Now, the couple sharestwo children: daughter Charlotte, born in 2010, and son Rocky, born in 2012. Never miss a story — sign up forPEOPLE's free daily newsletterto stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer, from celebrity news to compelling human interest stories. Claire Greenway/Getty I Gellar credits her long-lasting marriage to them being mindful and present with each other. "Take the 10 minutes — put the phone down. Have a cup of coffee together. Walk the dog at the end of the night. Read a story with your kids,"she told PEOPLE in 2020. "Make the most of the time that you have. We are all pulled in so many directions, so make sure that, whichever one you are focusing on, you're present." Read the original article onPeople

Sarah Michelle Gellar Celebrates 23rd Anniversary with Freddie Prinze Jr. in Touching Wedding Throwback Post

Sarah Michelle Gellar Celebrates 23rd Anniversary with Freddie Prinze Jr. in Touching Wedding Throwback Post Kevin Mazur/WireImage; Axelle/B...
Barbara Eden unknowingly performed Vegas act in front of a dead man: 'They covered him up with a tablecloth'New Foto - Barbara Eden unknowingly performed Vegas act in front of a dead man: 'They covered him up with a tablecloth'

Taylor Hill/FilmMagic When they say the show must go on, they mean it. Barbara Eden, the legendary television and cabaret star who just celebrated her 94th birthday, was a recent guest onBill Maher'sClub Randompodcast. The comic led Eden through the highlights of her career, including one macabre moment during a live performance in Las Vegas. As Eden told it, the expression "you really killed tonight" wasn't just a figure of speech. It was back in the early 1970s when Eden was opening for comedianShecky Greeneat the original MGM Grand in Las Vegas (later Bally's, now the Horseshoe Las Vegas.) Eden said she and her mother would always stick around after her performance to watch Greene because he was so unpredictable onstage. But one night he came off and was cursing up a storm. Silver Screen Collection/Getty "We said, 'What's wrong? What's wrong?' He said, 'How can I make people laugh with the dead guy in front?'" When Maher pressed, "An actual dead guy?" Eden replied, "Ohhhh, yeah." Turns out, that when she was doing her act, someone had died in the crowd. "They covered him up with a tablecloth," she said. Clarifying, she added, "But I didn't know it." When Maher asked if the rest of the audience was aware, she said she didn't know but "they got the wife out of there." Maher, chuckling, added, "The Desert Inn has heart!," a reference to theAlbert BrooksfilmLost in America, which includes a cautionary chapter about visiting Las Vegas. Eden simply repeated, "I found out about it afterward," and explained that the lights onstage made it difficult to see even the front of the audience. (The dead man covered in the tablecloth was right up front, apparently.) Some poking around on the internet shows that Eden and Greene were at the MGM Grand's Celebrity Room in December 1973. At the time of this publication, an old program and menu from the event, in good shape, was selling on eBay for $157.50. Now that the world knows this story, the price should only go up. Speaking of prices, the meals during the show were pretty darn expensive for 1973. The breast of chicken saute alfredo with egg noodles and sour cream went for $15. Online inflation calculators price that at somewhere between $90 and $105 today. Would you spend so much on dinner theater food in Vegas? Maybe the sticker shock is what killed that guy. Lanks/Classicstock/Getty If the name Shecky Greene sounds like a pretend comedian to you, know that he was a pretty huge draw back in the day, and a regular on the talk show circuit. He also had a few dramatic roles. He was a regular on the influential 1960s Army dramaCombat!and appeared in theFrank Sinatra-led private eye pictureTony Rome. He was also inMel Brooks'History of the World, Part I(as the baddie Marcus Vindictus), a film with a surfeit of like-minded performers including Henny Youngman,Jackie Mason, andSid Caesar. Eden, of course, is best known for her timeless performance as Jeannie onI Dream of JeannieoppositeLarry Hagman. That series ran from 1965 to 1970. Eden reprised the role in the television filmI Dream of Jeannie... Fifteen Years Laterin 1985 andI Still Dream of Jeanniein 1991. Sign up forEntertainment Weekly's free daily newsletterto get breaking TV news, exclusive first looks, recaps, reviews, interviews with your favorite stars, and more. To watch more of Eden's chat with Bill Maher, you can hit play on the video below. Read the original article onEntertainment Weekly

Barbara Eden unknowingly performed Vegas act in front of a dead man: 'They covered him up with a tablecloth'

Barbara Eden unknowingly performed Vegas act in front of a dead man: 'They covered him up with a tablecloth' Taylor Hill/FilmMagic ...
North Korea's Kim Jong Un to watch Beijing military parade alongside Putin and Xi JinpingNew Foto - North Korea's Kim Jong Un to watch Beijing military parade alongside Putin and Xi Jinping

SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — North Korean leaderKim Jong Unis heading to Beijing by train on Tuesday to attend a military parade with his Chinese and Russian counterparts, North Korea's state media reported. The event could demonstrate their potentialthree-way unityagainst the United States. Kim and Russian PresidentVladimir Putinare amongthe 26 world leaderswho'll join Chinese PresidentXi Jinpingto watch Wednesday's massive military parade in Beijing that commemorates the 80th anniversary of the end of World War II and China's fight against Japan's wartime aggressions. While the event would mark Kim's first attendance of a major multilateral event duringhis 14-year rule,it would also be the first time for Kim, Xi and Putin, all key challengers of the U.S., to gather at the same venue. None of the leaders have confirmed a private trilateral meeting. The North's official Korean Central News Agency reported early Tuesday that Kim left Pyongyang for Beijing by his special train on Monday to participate in the celebrations. KCNA, citing Foreign Ministry official Kim Chon Il, said that Kim Jong Un was traveling with top officials including Foreign Minister Choe Son Hui. South Korean media reported Kim's train was expected to arrive in Beijing on Tuesday after confirming its arrival in the Chinese border city of Dandong on Monday night. Kim's travel marks his first visit to China since 2019 and the fifth visit in total since he inherited power upon his father's death in late 2011. Putin arrived in China on Sunday to attend theShanghai Cooperation Organization, a regional summit, as well as the Beijing parade. Kremlin Aide Yuri Ushakov told Russia's TASS news agency on Sunday that a meeting with Kim on the sidelines was "under consideration." North Korea observers are paying keen attention to Kim possibly meeting Xi bilaterally as well and holding even a trilateral meeting with Xi and Putin. The three leaders have met bilaterally previously but have yet to hold a trilateral meeting. North Korea's foreign policy priority has been Russia in recent years as it has been supplying troops and ammunition tosupport Russia's waragainst Ukraine in exchange for economic and military assistance. North Korea's relations with Russia have reportedly turned cool in recent years, but experts say Kim likely hopes to restore ties as China is North Korea's biggest trading partner and aid benefactor and he would want to brace for the end of the Russia-Ukraine war. Since aligning with Russia, North Korea has become more vocal in international affairs beyond the Korean Peninsula, issuing diplomatic statements on conflicts in the Middle East and in the Taiwan Strait, while portraying itself as a part of a united front against Washington. Some experts say Kim's presence at the multilateral event in Beijing is part of efforts to develop partnerships with other nations close to China and Russia. Kim's trip comes asPresident Donald Trumpand new liberal South Korean PresidentLee Jae Myunghave repeatedly expressed their hopes to restart talks with North Korea. North Korea has been shunning talks with the U.S. and South Korea since Kim's earlier round ofdiplomacy with Trumpcollapsed in 2019 after Trump rejected Kim's demands for major sanctions relief in exchange for partial steps toward denuclearization. __ Associated Press writer Kim Tong-hyung contributed to this report.

North Korea's Kim Jong Un to watch Beijing military parade alongside Putin and Xi Jinping

North Korea's Kim Jong Un to watch Beijing military parade alongside Putin and Xi Jinping SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — North Korean leaderK...
2 adults dead, 7 children injured in ATV accident in AlabamaNew Foto - 2 adults dead, 7 children injured in ATV accident in Alabama

Two adults were killed and seven children were injured, including one as young as 1 year old, in an all-terrain vehicle crash over the weekend at an off-roading park in Alabama, authorities said. None of the occupants was wearing proper restraints or harnesses while riding in the vehicle, which crashed in a remote section of the park. The side-by-side RZR, an ATV model, crowded with nine people, hit another ATV on Saturday, overturned and crashed into a tree at Indian Mountain ATV Park in Piedmont, Cherokee County Emergency Management Agency Director Shawn Rogers said during a news conference Sunday. The male driver was ejected from the vehicle and was pronounced dead at the scene. Cherokee County Sheriff Jeff Shaver said it appears the deceased driver was operating the ATV at a high rate of speed when it hit the other vehicle, whose driver tried to avoid the collision. Both Rogers and Shaver were among the county officials who emphasized how important it is to adhere to relevant safety protocols in any vehicle, like wearing restraints and carrying the correct number of people, in the aftermath of the crash. "This is a tragic accident and highlights the importance of operating RZRs and other recreational vehicles in a safe and responsible manner," Shaver said. The sheriff's office is awaiting toxicology results to determine whether alcohol played a factor. It's illegal to possess alcohol outside municipalities in Cherokee County, which has been dry since the Prohibition era a century ago. The location of the crash was remote, Cherokee County officials said, making it challenging to access for first responders and requiring staff at the ATV park to escort emergency crews to the site. Four medical helicopters took an adult female and three children to trauma centers in Birmingham. The woman later died from her injuries, officials said. Ambulances took the other four children to a hospital in Rome, Georgia. Rogers said officials have been told not one of the nine in the ATV was harnessed or restrained. "'I'm sure that it's not recommended to have nine people, especially young children, in a RZR not using safety harnesses," Shaver said. "There's nothing that says that everybody that gets in a side-by-side has to restrained," Rogers said. "That's one of those things that personal responsibility has to be taken, to ensure your own safety and the safety of those that's in your care." The children injured ranged in age from 1 to 12 years old. Cherokee County Coroner Paul McDonald said in a text to The Associated Press Sunday that the man who died was the father of all seven children and that the woman was the mother of three of the children. All the victims were from Georgia, according to McDonald. "Scenes like this are always difficult, especially when they involve children," the coroner said in a statement. "Please do everything you can to ensure the safety of yourself and those around you." No identities have been released pending family notifications. Rogers said officials did not know the medical status of any of the children or have updates on their conditions. The two people in the other ATV were not injured and tried to render aid, Shaver said. The accident site was in a remote location inside the park and was difficult to access. Staff at the ATV park, located about 75 miles northeast of Birmingham, had to escort medical personnel to the scene. The sheriff's office is leading the investigation into the accident with assistance from McDonald's office. Indian Mountain ATV Park says on its website that at just over 7 square miles in the Appalachian Mountain range, it's one of the largest private off-road parks in the South. A woman who answered the phone at the park on Sunday said officials were meeting with counsel and may release a statement later. "Portrait of a person who's not there": Documenting the bedrooms of school shooting victims Passage: In memoriam Dr. Sanjay Gupta on the mysteries of chronic pain

2 adults dead, 7 children injured in ATV accident in Alabama

2 adults dead, 7 children injured in ATV accident in Alabama Two adults were killed and seven children were injured, including one as young ...

 

KOS JRNL © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com